So you want to optimize your funnel!
Generating a lot of great results can be very challenging if you don’t know how to optimize your sales funnel. The reality is that most of the time you don’t need to be overly complex or too focused on generating a lot of leads.
If you take your time and focus on investing everything wisely, the results can be very good. With that in mind, it’s very important to note that opting for the right conversion features can indeed pay off very well.
You don’t have to opt for the most complex conversion strategies in order to make big money. Many times, the smaller investments are the ones that will give you a resounding experience. As long as you know the best conversion secrets, you will be more than ok.
However, finding those secrets is extremely hard. The reason is simple, a lot of funnel experts are focused on keeping those secrets away, and they don’t share them with anyone. Which is a shame, because the following conversion secrets that you can find in this article will be quite impressive and they do tend to bring in front some amazing benefits!
With that in mind, I created a list with some of the most important conversion secrets that funnel experts are actively hiding from you. This won’t be the case anymore. With that in mind, we created a list with some of the best methods you can use to generate a lot of leads, acquire the best results and increase your sales in no time.
1. Connect with your customers emotionally.
When you create copy for your product, don’t try to appeal to the logic of your customers. Instead, try to connect with him/her at an emotional level. According to Antonio Damasio, a profession at the University of Southern California, emotions can lead to decisions. In fact, emotions are the ones that will generate a sales impulse.
The best copy for your product needs to focus on its quality and logic, but you also need to make it emotional and appealing.
At the end of the day, you need to make your customers want the product as that’s what leads them to the purchase decision in the end. Sure, you can show your leads why they need your product, but in the end, you have to make them want the product.
Showcase that one killer feature, allow them to see that their requirements are fulfilled automatically. Of course, your copy has to be appealing, but also truthful.
There are multiple trigger emotions that you can opt for. First, you have fear. This works great in the health insurance world for example, as it will make people think twice about their health. Trust is another thing to focus on. You can easily generate trust emotions by being truthful to the customer.
Don’t hide fees, be very professional and reply to any inquiry. This will certainly provide you with an extraordinary set of benefits in the end.
Your customers always want value and quality. If you can provide that, you will make the customer happy. And, as you can imagine, happiness will always end up leading to sales.
Lots of companies are focusing on the power of emotions, with Apple being a prime example in this regard. They have one or multiple killer features, and they make the most out of them by generating emotions with each presentation. It’s an incredible opportunity to focus on this, and the experience can be very rewarding in the end.
2. Always be very specific.
People come to you in order to solve a problem, fulfill a need or just get the answers that they need. However, the last thing they want is to find something general. That’s why you will note that generalized copy doesn’t work nowadays.
On the contrary, your leads want something that’s more specific. This is why you have to add numbers, claims and anything that will boost your content’s appeal.
However, do try and make sure that you always try to make your content more believable by actually backing up those claims. It’s certainly not an easy thing to do, but in the end, it can pay off very well.
So, how can you make your copy more specific? Here you have some great pointers:
- Try to add specific figures and back them up at all times. Also, when you want to write features, just replace them with benefits.
- Customers want to see how your product benefits them; they don’t want to see a list of bland features. These benefits show the customer why he/she should purchase your stuff. And, in the end, these will bring in front a much better conversion rate.
3. Focus on the features and benefits in all of your copy.
Just like we mentioned earlier, your primary concern has to be the benefits that your customers receive from using your product. The best copy always has to stress that those benefits are something that can change a customer’s life. But you also have to prove that.
- You need to show that your product or service is indeed the best. You need to bring in front the ultimate customer experience, and you also have to maintain a good customer support experience as well. As long as you do that, results will be more than ok.
- However, there are times when you just want to increase the list of benefits with some fake ones. Don’t do it. This is the last thing you want to do, to write fake benefits, as people can easily spot them.
- Stick with the true stuff and always show the strength of your value and quality. The more you work here, the better the results will be in the end.
- In order to figure out the best benefits to showcase in front of your customers, try to analyze each one of them. See why it’s there, how the customer benefits from that and also try to see if you can establish an emotional route here.
- The challenging thing about selling these benefits is that you have to create an emotional connection and that can work very well. It’s the process of establishing that connection that can be a bit tricky. But it does work if you do it adequately.
4. Create an automated welcome video.
There’s no denying that video sells a lot. In fact, videos are known to double or even triple your sales. To increase conversions, a very good idea here is to record a quick welcome video, put it on various platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and so on.
- Create a landing page and put your video there, and then use ESP in order to set up automatic replies with the landing page embedded in there. Most email systems do this, and you will get to introduce yourself to the customer, talk about the product benefits and just establish a connection in no time.
- The reason why people love this type of approach is that it’s unique. It’s more interesting when compared to other marketing mechanics. Plus, it also makes it easy for you to connect to the customers. The idea is that you need to create a meaningful connection with the customer. A real connection, based on trust and the value of your product or service.
- When you create an automated video like this, you will get to generate more leads and sales. You also build up your brand and people will find you a lot more trustworthy. At the end of the day, customers appreciate the hard work and effort you put into this, and they will most likely come back multiple times.
5. End your emails to audience with cliffhangers and open loops.
There’s a reason why most TV shows tend to create cliffhangers very often, especially during their season finales. They want to keep their audience on their toes, invested and focused on the action. That’s what you need to do here as well if you want to generate more sales.
- Each email needs to leave your customers wanting more. It needs to generate a sense of suspense, and it has to bring in front more quality and value. The structure of such an email is very simple. You need to create content that builds suspense, and then you have to leave people hanging and waiting for more via a cliffhanger.
- The cliffhanger needs to tease what’s to come in the next email. It will take a bit of time to find the right cliffhanger for you, but the system does work very well, and it can provide you with an incredible value and outstanding results in no time.
As you can see, there are lots of secrets that funnel experts are not telling you. But there’s no need to worry, with a lot of tact, focus and a true attention to detail, you can get the results you want, and the experience will be an amazing one.
Use all these great ideas and harness the power of all the conversion secrets listed above to improve your email game and take your sales to the next level.
Adapting to the situation is key here, so do try and focus as much as you can on delivering value to the audience and make their experience with you more interesting and unique. Do that, and the outcome will be incredible all the time!